Thursday, October 11, 2012

My friends blogs

On Tuesday, we have to read 3 friends blogs and leave at least two comments. I read Iram's blog, Moni`s blog and Daniel`s blog. I found this interesting because we all have very different style and we all write very distinct way. Moni`s blog was very creative and colorful, I enjoy watching it, she had some capitalization mistakes. Iram`s blog was very interesting, he shows all his feelings. He had some spelling mistakes. And Daniel`s blog was very interesting. I feel like I know my friends better.

4 comments:

  1. Based on the writing in your blog, you are at the meeting expectations stage (3) of writing in the first term. All of the required elements of your blog are present. There are however, a few simple word choice and grammar errors.
    It is an expectation in English that when you write, you proofread your work by reading it out loud to yourself. You should also show your work to someone else and have someone read your work back to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooo mr.Jeremy. This is a 4, because you already check it before, and I don't have any errors:)

      Delete